Established in 1989, Bytes ‘n Colours is a local Canberra printer and an innovator in digital printing. We are a one-stop shop for all of your printing needs. We pride ourselves in four key areas: Quality, Service, Speed and Environmental Responsibility.
Bytes ‘n Colours quality performance is second to none. We demand perfection, and have high expectations for all of our work. Our quality assurance processes mean that each job we produce aims to reach beyond your expectations.
You will be confident that your printing job will be completed accurately and delivered on time. We work with you every step of the way – from quoting and proofing, to final dispatch and delivery. Our friendly staff are eager to help.
Digital printing eliminates the need for expensive plates, films and negative proofs. This means we can print faster and cheaper, with greater quality – making it possible for you to work within short timeframes.
At Bytes ‘n Colours we understand the importance of reducing waste and looking after our environment. We recycle as much paper as possible and print as much as possible on one sheet
Bytes ‘n Colours continues to raise the bar in digital printing with the addition of the Xerox iGen4 press in 2010. This incredible machine bridges the gap between digital and offset printing, and offers premium quality, once thought to be only achievable through high-end offset printing.
THE XEROX IGEN 4
- prints at up to 110 A4 pages per minute, more than 6500 A4 per hour
- has the largest sheet size of any digital colour press, just under A2 (571 x 364 mm)
- has an in-line spectrophotometer, which monitors and ensures colour quality from start to finish
- prints on textured material and paper up to 350gsm, perfect for business cards, presentation folders and recycled paper
- uses dry inks that are non-toxic and minimise waste
- has more than 97% of components than can be recycled or re-manufactured.